Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I have been working hard honest...I had to read some background info and put a presentation together for the training course tomorrow and Friday. And, I've been trying to decide on a car. You see, I'm a stylish kind of girl and you can't have just anything. So, thought I'd have a Merc again, but this seems to have disappeared of the list since I last looked, but the Golf has appeared. I could have that with every toy going for a very reasonable price....hmmm..still no Beetle though!

Think I'll go to the gym later. Need to work off last night's dinner. Had nice French Onion soup followed by mussels, but I must have been clenching my teeth all evening because my jaw was really tight when I got home!! Poor lad, he was just a little bit too chatty. I can only recall him asking me one question all night!! He said he'd tried speed dating before but 3 minutes wasn't enough to tell the girl all about his 5 years on cruise ships!!! Really??!!

Maybe Mark from Cheltenham will turn out to be a better bet, so sent him another message today!

Right, couple more papers to read through, then off to gym I think.

No comments: