Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well, folks I'm going to try to write more often, but don't hold me to it!
Where do I start though? Last 6 months. Craig moved in, we went to New York. I ran the marathon. That just about covers it!

Wednesday is Craigs football night, so I get a bit of time to myself. Today I'm trying to put all the New York pictures into a folder. I couldn't find a photo album that would hold the pictures and our memorabelia.

I'm also sitting by the phone waiting for a call from my mate who has asked me to be a bridesmaid for her. Going to be a bit of a rush. Engagement on NY eve and wedding on March 19th!!! She's coming up this Saturday to go dress shopping...I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I've not been a bridesmaid since I was 7. Hope the old story of 3 times a bridesmaid never a bride isn't true!!

Luckily we've kept up our running since the marathon, so I should look OK in a dress, and we'll have just got back from a week in Lanzarote by the time of the wedding, so I might even have a few extra freckles to show off!!

We've entered a 10k run in Tamworth in Feb. Craig is very determined to keep fit, which is great, cause he's more motivated than me. I need goals and there isn't much more of a goal than a marathon, so after that I need other little races to keep my interest up!

The rest of the freetime (of which there seems precious little!) we spend at the flat. Last weekend, Craig removed the old sink, put up the brushed steel splachbacks, and then put the new sink in. It isn't plumbed in yet, but the kitchen is almost completed now. I finished stripping the wallpaper in the hallway and prepared the the walls ready for painting. I hope to put the first coat on this weekend if I have time. I like to feel I'm doing my bit!!

On the work front, things are not too good. I've signed up with an agency again. It would be lovely to be settled in a job I liked! Maybe one day!


No comments: