Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I'm much happier today. Promise! The sun has been shining and I've had another day at home to do more journo stuff,some work and been tot he gym again! My, I will be fit. I have finally decided (well, probably!) that I'm going to do the New York Marathon in November. I know I will probably regret it and may die in the process, but what a way to go. And anyway, I've never been to NY!!

Spoke to Debs about engagement. She is over the moon. Guess that's what 3 months in Iraq does to a bloke! Lovely news.

Been chatting with nice guy called Craig on DD today. We've even had to send 2 messages at a time because we've been running out of space. Time for next stage....personal e-mail address!!

Actually going out to work tomorrow. I know, it's a shame. How will I cope??!!

No comments: