Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Job change situation:
Downshifting is a joy so far. I am back to being my own boss, more than when I was the boss, ironically enough!! I'm at home 'consolidating' what I learnt on last weeks training course. What I don't know about Prostates & what can go wrong with them now is not worth knowing!!!

Man situation: Not only can they not text, they phone you when you least expect them too, and screw you up......again!!! It has gone from "Sorry, no time to see you afterall" to "I've been out shopping and I'm meeting up with some mates later". Plenty of time for them I see. Not bitter, honest!

Friends situation: One couple now complete with no doubt perfect baby. Was compelled to buy decidedly cute outfit from Designer Debenhams to kit out the little mite. Will visit this week (all being well) and report back.
Another friend used 29th Feb to propose to bloke and he accepted. Wedding next summer and I am to be one of 7 bridesmaids. Apparently the best man is single and cute, and being chief bridesmaid, I'd say he's mine!! Only 15 months to go then!!

Health situation: Haven given up caffiene for lent, I am feeling chipper and lively......or is that due to a new job and less stress?? Hard to know!!

No comments: