Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I know, my blog has changed, and you can't leave comments and it just looks rough, but after deciding on a template I forgot to save the other settings and need to crib from Haigh jnr's to get the settings back. Be patient!

Madness of work has settled as I'm now back in old (pre-Christmas) role which is great. Have a new boss who seems lovely, and might make it a bit more palatable to stay. however, the financial press are musing about take-overs and if that happens, it will almost cetainly mean job cuts. It always does in this industry. There are definitely too many of us!

Life is still manic. Craig is on a real push to get the flat finished and on the market. Seen another (almost identical to his) for £80k which would be brilliant. fingers crossed.He's made a great job of the kitchen, which I think will sell the flat easily, and he is now working on the bathroom. He bought some gorgeous tiles for the walls, and then found he couldn't cut them. They are thick terracotta ones and he had to hire a cutter in the end! I learnt a few new swear words!!

In the meantime, I have given the hall a couple of coats of paint. it will need another though. I've also varnished the paintwork, and spent Sunday stripping the paper in the bedroom. Life is Rock and Roll!!!


Today we have embarked on Feel Good February. With holiday and my mates wedding looming, we have decided to go on a healthy living kick. We already do a bit of running, but it's more the eating that's the problem. So, for Feb we are cutting out alcolhol, caffiene and chocolate, replacing them with fruit drinks and fruit snacks. We're going to really try to eat as healthily as we can. Hopefully we'll feel better for it, but I wouldn't drop round for dinner this month!


No comments: