Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Still no comments left. Either no-one is reading this (which is possible as I have been rather sporadic, and lets face it, I'm not writing anything that exciting!!), or the comments aren't working properly...........?

Moving on. Even more excited about the wedding stuff now as I've been asked to do a reading!! How fantastic. I'm reading a poem.....need to practice.........could do with west counry accent, but don't want to offend the locals!!

Work is OK right now, suprisingly. Still silly nonsense from upper management, but today I've been put forward to help produce a newsletter for the team, so a bit of journalistic practice, which is good. Also going to San Antonio in May, accompanying some Docs to a conference. Obviously pleased about this, although I'm rubbish now when I have to leave Craig behind...... I know, I'm crap and sentimental, but I don't care!!!

The 'detox' is going quite well. Still not succumbed apart from a cup of tea at Craig's Mums on Saturday as she didn't have anything decaf. Even managed to resist pudding last night when I was out with some docs. How I didn't order the banana toffee waffle I'll never know!!

Got another reminder of marathon today when the official magasine with photos & the full time listing came through the post. Still gets me a bit emotional when I read about it. Thinking about the crowds shouting your name and cheering you on, incredible. Don't think I can expect same support for Tamworth 10k in 10 days time! Mind you, that is more about getting Craig round. Know he'll do it, but I'll be there to ensure he paces himself and doesn't run off to quick at the start!

Flat is coming on. Mainly painting jobs and then the finishing touches, like changing the light switches, fitting the lampshades, getting a carpet for the hallway! We'll both be so glad when its' on the market!

Hmmmm...can smell my jacket spuds......must be dinner time!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ahhhh....now you can comment!!