Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Back ache today......is this a sign??!! probably not, but who knows. Still in bed, propped up with pillows and hot water bottle on my back. Is a lovely pink fluffy HW bottle that my hubby bought me for valentines day! He knows me so well.

Forgot to mention that I went to an Aqua Natal class at Northfield pool yesterday. There were about 7 of us I think, 5 pre-natal (fat people like me!) and 2 post natal. Was 45 mins of running, jumping and toning in the water...very amusing for any others in the pool I'm sure, the sight of pregnant women in swimming costumes is funny enough, without us prancing around! Was fun and I will go again...when that will be who knows! Don't think that is the cause of the back ache, as it has been coming on for the last few days. Besides, over the last 6 weeks or so I've been going swimming, and also the lovely Davnia has a pre/post natal exercise DVD which is quite good. Her comments get a bit annoying when you've watched it a few times, but the exercise is quite good, nice an gentle for someone at 40 weeks.....eek!!!

Peanut seemed to enjoy James Bond last night....think it was the loud chase scenes which got it going! Was quite a short film, and perhpas Mark Kermode was right that there wasn't much of a story, and lots of Bond venting his frustration on various adversaries. But, the nachos and cake were nice (even if they had run out of dips to go with nachos!)

Plans for today, well, guess I should get up and have shower at some point, as I'm seeing the midwife at lunchtime. Last time to see her at my GP's. Next appt is a week Thursday to discuss options if the baby is still refusing to make it's entrance......think we'll both go spare if it takes that long!

Craig slept better last night, with the aid of industrial ear plugs bought from B&Q! Snoring....a common pregnancy side effect...apparently due to increased vascularity in the nose! I even wake myself up sometimes, so no wonder Craig has found it so annoying! Glad the plugs worked.

No comments: