Wednesday, November 05, 2008

No, before you ask, no news! We all know today is the day, but peanut is not obliging at this stage! Didn't sleep too well last night. Kept wondering about names. We've certainly narrowed the list, and we're getting near to some definites I guess. I was trying to put names together to find 1st and middle names that went together. Craig didn't want to hear my suggestions at 2.30am though?!

Had little trip out to supermarket, as planning on doing some more baking tomorrow if no sign of the sprog. Rangers have a stall at a Christmas fair at the church on Saturday, so if I can make a contribution and take them to one of the girls, that would be nice. They are doing a quiz with the Guides and some chaurch people on Monday night too, as a fundraiser for those going abroad next year. Not sure I'll make it to that, but who knows!

After shopping, I popped into to see one of the girls from my NCT group who had twins on Saturday morning.........they are just the cutest little things you've ever seen!!! 2 little boys, over 5lbs each, which is a good size, but still look so small. They were lying in a moses basket together, which was really sweet, they are just so used to being near each other! Bless! Didn't stay long, but was lovely to see them all.

Other than that, I've been setting up Craig's blog for him as another media for his business. Looks quite good, but not perfect yet! he wants to look at FaceBook too, but I know nothing about that, apart from the fact I got loads of spam e-mails when I signed up, so deleted my account!

No comments: